Thursday, January 7, 2010

Our Little Missionaries

So I haven't downloaded movies from our camcorder in about 9 months.  I got it out a few days ago and decided to download everything so I could have more room on our camcorder.  After downloading Kris and I started going through the old home videos.  We came upon one that I didn't know about or remember.  When we watched it we realized that the kids had taken the camera upstairs and decided to make their own movie.  It was so stinking funny.  I decided it was worthy of making their wish come true and making into a movie.  I spent a little time today getting it done.  It is suppose to be about Chase (Kris's Brother) who is in Africa on a mission for our church.  They ended up getting side tracked, as kids do, so it is super short.  P.S. Remember that the upstairs is the kids domain and this particular day was pretty messy because I obviously wasn't supervising them very well.  ;)  Click on the link below to see it.


3 comments:

  1. That is hilarious! BUT, at the same time, it shows that they really do think about him a lot! How awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Awesome job kiddos! Jordan talk about being the next James Cameron. Jayden great practice for the mission, keep it up. And love the momma and baby Africa....cuties.:)

    ReplyDelete