Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Raegan is too smart!!!

So yesterday I was on the phone telling someone how close Raegan and Kya are in size.  I had mentioned that I don't even bother boxing Makya's clothes up anymore because Rae is so close behind her.  ( Kya is somewhat small for her age and Rae is pretty average.)  I just make a pile on her shelf for a few months and then Raegan grows into them.  It was a completely harmless conversation.

Jordan overheard me, as always, and pipes in.  She said, "Raegan is kind of a fatty, huh Mom.  I mean compared to Kya she is kind of fat."  Before I could say anything, Raegan says, "I not fat Jodi.  Don't say dat wood.  I not fat."  Jordan cracks up laughing (and so did I)  Raegan yells, "It not funny Jodi,  I not fat.  Don't say dat, it not funny!!!"  By this time all the kids were cracking up and Raegan starts screaming the same thing over and over.  I told the kids not to say that anymore.  I told Raegan (who let me remind you is 2) she wasn't fat.  Then I made the kids go do their animal chores outside.  Raegan seemed to forget about this...so I thought.

Jordi came in from watering and feeding the chickens about a half hour later and the first thing Raegan said when she saw Jordan was, "Hey Fatty." I couldn't believe my ears.  I died laughing, as did Jordan.  Anyway Raegan and I had a talk, but I guess that will teach Jordan.

I can't believe my 12yr old and my 2yr old were fighting!!!  The best is that Rae got the last dig.  Hehehe!!!

2 comments:

  1. Stinking hilarious. I heard her saying it on the phone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is AWESOME!! Go Rae!!! I know what you mean with the clothes, though. Brooklyn and Taylor are the same way...poor girl! LOL

    ReplyDelete